Thursday, August 21, 2008

???????

DUDE


how long have i not been up here?




blogging, myspace-ing or msn-ing.cutting my connection for like a month.


for the sake of exams.




Any who




im back and it does not make much of a difference to the world. HAHHAHAHA. bapak sedih.


So let me recall the events that has occured right after taking my sej paper.




Went to Tioman on the 11.15 pm bus. My first bus ride. It was fun and worrying. I was unconscious throughout the journey. Mulut ternganga.




Dont feel like posting up pics yet. Anyway there's not much of me cuz i refuse to have my pics taken after i turned kelabu. which is a very sad sad thing to happen to someone like me who has worked hard on preventing herself from kena-ing the sun.








Finally watched The Exorcism Of Emily Rose. I really should get myself more horror flicks. So bloody thrilled to watch horror movies after awhile. The story aint that scary. Its just the suspense that made me beg Zafirah to use the internet as long as she wants so that i had someone with me to watch.




My grandma was watching the baca Quran competition when i told her i wanted to watch the movie. She said that i look like i x tentu arah, melilau here and there, cleaning the kitchen cuz i couldnt watch it. A sense of pity overcame her (like always) and she decided to head to bed. HAHAHA.


the sink's shiny now.



its just her being scary.
Scratch here and there, scream, screech ,get tangled in her own limbs and speak foreign languanges in harsh tones.

it was so funny the way she jumps out through the window. Good fun. jump jump on bed and doosh out of the window and into the barn.

when she counted up to six was the scary bit for me. It makes me cringe everytime it cross my mind.

boring entry :P
i accept no apology for it
lolx

No comments: