Monday, January 25, 2010

2010: Rant No 0001

wow
a year just passed since i last updated and to be frank i didnt intend on posting up anything but after i came across a few blogshops i felt the need to give myself the encouragement in selling off my handmade works.
JUST DO IT
Indeed i have been making crafty shizz. But in small amounts since ive barely the time eversince i started working. OMG like wow i cant believe ive a job now no matter how crappy and tiring it can get but it doesnt matter to me. Cuz ive always wanted to earn and not just spend off my allowance :)

but for now imma try to update my blog cuz i dont have the heart to actually delete it. Sayangmy bloggy baby wtf. Imma maintain it as a ranting blog but at the same time ill try to post up my works and see if i get any feedback. Too overly scared to do it cuz i hate when my sense of "creativity" is being judged. But this is how life is. Youre constantly judged whereever you go or whatever you do and ive to learn to overcome that fear.

So yeah from now onwards imma change this into a personal/shop/gallery blog and i do hope that i actually do put up stuff since there is no archive for 2009

HAHAHAHAHA

its a lil late to welcome 2010 but nevertheless im just beginning to feel its prescence.

No comments: