Friday, July 4, 2008

5 days straight out of school aint the best thing that ever happened.
i was dreading to go back and study
it wasnt some sort of holiday during the period
mini hell more like it

on the fourth day of that time the headache still hasnt subsidied
Ma brought me back to the clinic
the doctor said that my platelet level was too low
Average is around 130 - 150
Mine was 83
and that's when he said i was suspected of dengue.


( and here's wear the tears start rolling )
i have to laugh at myself for that one. been hearing stories about adults and kids dying cuz of dengue and i didnt wanna follow in their footsteps and die young.
When ma saw me crying lagi she made me feel worst eventhough she was doing the total opposite of it.

And so got myself treated at Hospital Ampang. A really long wait. Of course lah since its under government. Registered at 6-7 ( ntah ) then treatment at 10-11 ( again not sure ) balik by 12 something.

Went there again today and they pandai2 do their shizz and get poked by various people in various parts of me hands in general. and lost of a few mili grams of blood to them.

BAH
have to go back tomorrow since they have to monitor my condition still
i didnt drink much water so my apetah went up.

good news though
Platelet level went up from 83 to 109 now 124 around there.
YAY

2 comments:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

heard about it from your kakak. speedy recovery. take very good care of yourself ;)

A.Daniel said...

hey
take a good care of u ok

:)