Monday, October 27, 2008

colours membuatkan org menjadi tidak tentu arah

On Sunday i missed my violin class
Cuz i wanted to follow my sis to OU
bunyi nye mcm bdak yg annoying
since shes going out with her friends
but i needed acrylic paint
and gloss
and I wanted to see all the pretty colours that makes me go gay

AR AR AR AR

It was fun
and her friends were nutters
as warned
and not punctual :/

Once there
gi mkn PAN MEE
cuz the makcik tour girl x abis2 dgn pan mee nye

Right after that
the art shop
CRAFT HAVEN

i think i spent like 45 minutes or more
contemplating on which colour i should take

During The Process :
1 ) kakak decided to abandon for consuming most of her precious time giving me useless advices
2) the store lady panicked when i accidently threw a bottle of paint to the shelves so she quickly gave me a basket for safety reason
3) Josh, Hani, Farah and Tiqah thought it was better to not hang around me while im at it

Everyone left the underage girl in the little craft store =)
practically menyusahkan them but oh well
XD

i still x puas hati due to the fact that i finished RM 58.80 on 3 tubes of acrylic
and a bottle of gloss only
=.=

2 comments:

Deepthroat. said...

ler... u find urself annoying?? hmm.. idk.. what I know is; SYKO (ask your sis who is it) was there. Me and honey decided to find her..

Rumput said...

ahaha..well described my sis