Monday, October 27, 2008

happy Deepavali

ITS DEEP- A-VALLEY
2 suckers that celebrate this glorious day of murukus and suji balls *lol*
my de-E-r classmates

Vaish and Sattis
(Vinka and Fakka)

FIRST STOP:
Vaishy's ^^

Vaish and Nad
Vaish and Nad (again) =_="
oh look finally me AND vaish
group photo : Sab ,Nad, me * i look like im crying butbah.. it was just a camera joke *, Vaish
I like this pic
Sab looks better with the peace sign . EAT PEAS YA'LL
and then Rizzwan came along
Rizzwan and Vaish


Four (tiring) hours later : Wilson, Alia and Leviana arrived from the terrifying ( according to Alia)"incident"

Poyo
Me And Levi
Vaish, Levi, Alia

2ND STOP
Sattis

i came late so when i arrived x de org dh
WAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKKAAKAKKAKAKAKKAKA
buat lwk je

shouldve gone to Sattis's first

Anyway just hung out there and listen to rock songs... indian style
Kolam = cute
Sattis and I


Babi girl couldnt make it
pooh

1 comment:

Rumput said...

haha..ske photo2 anda..