Tuesday, June 3, 2008

First Post And What A Way To Start It With

Naive, misguided or just plain stupid.


Quite true i suppose. Reading the daily mail online regarding Hannah Bond's death was just another typical story about some radical emo teen trying to work herself into the so called emo cult. Siao lah. She's one retarded child and i feel pity for her parents. Like what the newspaper wrote, she was popular, intelligent and attractive.

Mcm babi je. She had a life. Emo is a music genre. Why is it easily mistaken as some suicidal cult? And now bands to be specific My Chemical Romance which happens to be the best band yet (in my opinion) is to be blamed. From young till their 20's i think members of MyChem would always be misunderstood. LOLX. Eventhough theyre making hell lot of money now.

I dont know whether i should laugh or be pissed by this people's ignorancy but what is there to die for? That's my question. Its just funny to remember my days when i went through that phase. I myself cant even tell why i was so obsessed with death and writing poetry about it was how i wasted my afternoon. Few months later did i realise that was just plain stupid. I used to stop myself from being happy to give that goth/emo impression to my classmates. Man lawak benar.

I still dress in black more than other colours. I still listen to emo and punk. But i dont go slitting my wrist whenever i chipped a nail or when i get B's. I'm still building myself into a better person while going through obstacles and shit of life. But i dont stop myself from having a dose of A7X and other bands i favour eventhough without my parents approval. Biase-lah tu. Anything that sounds weird to them theyre gonna start thinking, "My kid listens to Black Metal".That's what my ex-neighbour said when my mom complained to her that i listen to loud screamo music in the dark... 0_0

So go ahead and listen to songs you enjoy. Whether if its RnB, Rap, Ska, Punk and etc. As long you dont actually try to follow exactly what the lyrics says. Itu namenya kebodohan



And to those Londoners who went to the protest at Marble Arch on the 31st of May, you're a great source of entertainment. XD

1 comment:

© b lo o d y h o n e y 2 8 said...

unless if the lyrics are encouraging

well, some lyrics kan sounds literature-ish, so kalau dh bodoh sgt tu yg belambak2 emo tu...cm bangang dorang tu...da bg idup nk mati pulak...baik xpyh idup