Sunday, June 8, 2008

Train Man


Saw Train Man on 8TV yesterday.

Why do Japanese people have to be so cute?

both looks and character..


I'm not much of a Romantic / Comedy sort of person but one can't help but smile at how adorable the main character is. The simplicity of the movie itself just makes my heart melt ( cheesy line ) with its european music background. Japanese do love that kind of songs.

This is so far the only rom/com movie that i really enjoyed eventhough the story line is darn right simple. I never enjoyed Hollywood rom/com cuz they're most of the time so overly dramatic. Watching the characters with such high manners makes me wanna punch them in the face but at the same time hug a teddy bear. GAH theyre just adorable. I would probably start buying more Jap movies from now on. Can't get enough of them now.

No comments: