Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Past Confessions

Vaish and Nad were making pompoms in class. I helped by donating cellotapes. Dunno what happen but the conversation ended up this way.



Vaish : Eh i used to have a diary.

Nad : I dont keep diaries. Malas to write in and go "Dear Diary" blah blah

Ros : I had a diary and my dad read it.

Vaish : I had a diary. You know the one Olivia bought from Bali. The pretty purple one.

Nad : Ah yeah. Mine was blue.

Vaish : Someone took it out from my bag, read it and found out that i had a crush on __addnamehere__ and told the whole school.

Ros : *froze*

Vaish : I cannot remember who lah

Ros : *Laughs with her face dug in between two huge, white pompoms*

Vaish : It was really a horrible time for me. Like the end of my world. But i got over it after standard 6.

Ros : You got over a year later?

Vaish : Yah and just moved on.

Ros : So you're totally okay now?

Vaish : Yarh.

Ros : err....ok good cuz i was the one who read it. * runs around the class away from Vaish *

Vaish : OMG YOURE THE ONE * runs after Ros with a cellotape in hand *

Ros : Woman i confessed to you already 6 years ago.

Vaish : But i forgot.

Nad : Oh you did that. * the-nadia-laugh*






So that was how a past mistake came back to haunt me. :P No wonder she was clueless when i apologized and told her ive hurt her twice last year ( another silly mistake lah ). LMAO. 11 year olds *rolls eyes* SNORT

1 comment:

Rumput said...

haha..sialan lo..;p